Burj Khalifa vs Dubai Creek Tower
For many years, the Dubai Burj Khalifa was the tallest worldwide tower as a masterpiece of Emaar Properties. Now they are planning to build another architectural wonder on Dubai Creek Harbour. Here, I want to compare these two incredible towers with different factors.
What is Dubai Creek Tower?
Emaar Properties is the owner of many legendary projects in Dubai like Burj Khalifa. There is another development of Emaar Properties named Dubai Creek Harbour, which will feature the new tallest building, Dubai Creek Tower.
The story of heights of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Creek tower
Dubai Creek Tower is an ingenious design to become a new international hero in the 21st century. You might be surprised to know that the height of Dubai Creek Tower is more than the Burj Khalifa superstructure in Dubai.
Here are some incredible facts about these towers heights:
- Burj Khalifa is 828 meters tall, while Dubai Creek Harbour Tower is expected to surpass this height by approximately 100m. It means that Dubai Creek Tower will be approximately 928 meters tall.
- The construction of Burj Khalifa started in 2004 and ended in 2009. It was opened to the public a year later in 2010. About Dubai Creek Tower, construction started in 2016.
- The building costs of these towers are different because Burj Khalifa is a mixed-use tower with more living spaces. And I have to mention that the construction cost of Burj Alkhalifa was about 1.5B, while it is $ 1B for Dubai Creek Tower.
- While the developers do not officially approve the number of Dubai Creek Tower floors, we know that it might be about 210, higher than Burj Khalifa with 163 floors.
- About these skyscrapers’ heights, be sure that the Dubai Creek Tower will overshadow Burj Khalifa. But Burj Khalifa will still be popular because of its construction, highest nightclubs, restaurants, elevators, and observatory decks.
- Another interesting fact is that Burj Khalifa includes 900 residential units and 304 luxury hotel suites. But Dubai Creek Tower is a tourist hub with ten high observation decks and a pinnacle room, where you have a 360-degree view of the city.
- The design of Burj Khalifa was inspired by the desert lily. On the contrary, that of Dubai Creek Tower was handpicked by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- One of the interesting facts about Dubai Creek Tower is that it will feature a stunning light show from its peak as well as a beacon of light. In this way, it competes with the phenomenal light show of Burj Khalifa.
- Totally, the comparison and choosing among these gravity-defying buildings is hard.
What are the property types of Burj Khalifa and Dubai Creek Tower?
You can find luxury hotels, residential and office spaces for elites in Burj Khalifa, while the new Dubai Creek Tower provides restaurants and hotels on its top floors to attract more tourists.
Another point is that there are Residential properties for rent in the areas of both of these towers. But if you want to invest or rent a property in the area of Dubai Creek Tower or Burj Khalifa, you have to consider other options that you can read in the following.
Rental price comparison
- The yearly rental price of a 1BR apartment in Dubai Creek Harbour is about 75,000 AED which is 15,000 AED higher than apartments in Downtown Dubai.
- Also, you can rent 2BR apartments in Dubai Creek Harbour in higher amounts than in Downtown Dubai, which is about AED 110k, while it is 80k in Downtown Dubai.
- If you want to rent a 3BR apartment in Dubai Creek Harbour, you have to pay about AED 140k for a year, while you can rent the same apartment in Downtown Dubai with a 130k amount per year.
Freehold Price Comparison
- About the freehold price, a 1BR apartment in Downtown Dubai is something between AED 700k and AED 2M. In Dubai Creek Harbour, the freehold price for a 1BR apartment ranges between AED 730k and AED 2M.
- If you want to buy a 2BR apartment in Downtown Dubai, it starts from AED 800k and rises to AED 8M. But if you choose a 2BR apartment in Dubai Creek Harbour, you have to pay at least AED 1.2M.
- You can find 3BR apartments in Downtown Dubai, if you pay about AED 2M. There are more expensive units with AED 15M prices. But if you want to buy the same apartment in Dubai Creek Harbour, you need AED 1.8M to AED 4.8M.
- If you want to find a budget-friendly investment, you have to search for luxury apartments in Burj Khalifa with the price rate of AED 1.1M.
Which one is more attractive, the Dubai Mall or Dubai Square?
The Dubai Mall is one of the most popular shopping and entertainment destinations in the world. Read more and know about the size, attractions, and other elements of these leisure destinations.
- You don’t need to revisit your math book to imagine how big Dubai Mall is. The Dubai Mall is equal to over 50 football pitches. Dubai Square includes a total shopping space of more than 100 football pitches.
- Dubai Mall has more than 1200 stores and service centers as well as 150 luxury shopping and dining spots. However, the number of shops is undefined in Dubai Square, it will surpass the shopping experience with massive retail spaces.
- While you might like to visit marine life in the Underwater Zoo and Dubai Aquarium in Dubai Mall, you can find the best virtual reality park in Dubai Square.
- As well as shopping and dining, there are plenty of things to do in the Dubai Mall including indoor gaming and sightseeing. Dubai Square will boast a creative hub with its Art Arena to feature cultural experiences, with lots of statues, sculptures, art shows, and live art performances.
- Burj Khalifa offers a large number of things to do for families. There are Reel Cinemas with 22 screens, Ice Rink, Dubai Opera, a VR Park, and much more. Dubai Square also will have a VR Park among other attractions including a cineplex, a waterpark, and Ice Expedition.
- Some of the restaurants plus 200 more eateries can be found in the Dubai Mall. Dubai Square also offers casual and fine dining spots to enhance the dining experience.
- Currently, the Dubai Mall has more than 100 million visitors, which is incredible. But we expect that Dubai Creek will increase the number of visitors.
- Dubai Creek Tower will be easily accessible from Dubai Square. Similarly, visitors in the Dubai Mall can also opt for Burj Khalifa entry to have a unique sightseeing experience.
The comparison of Dubai Fountain and Dubai Creek Plaza
The Dubai Fountain is one of the world’s most popular attractions that rest on Burj Lake.This amazing fountain is the tallest-performing in the world. Its impressive height is about 275 meters, which consumes a 50-story tower height.
On the other hand, you can enjoy the stunning show of sound, light, and water at Dubai Mall Fountain which is 100% free. The Dubai Fountain is synchronized to popular international tracks and classical Arabic songs. Compared to this, Creek Plaza is the other show-stopping appeal following Dubai Creek Tower. They designed all the water features, landscaping, and palm trees in a clock-shape in Dubai Creek Plaza.
People had known Burj Alkhalifa as the tallest tower for many years. But now the developers of this skyscraper are designing a new building named Dubai Creek Tower. In the above text, you can read about all features of these two giant properties. Also, I talked about the price rates of properties for sale and rent in the areas of these towers. If you need any more information for investment in these areas, ask our online team. Do not forget that we are here in dxboffplan to answer all your questions.