Burj Khalifa vs Dubai Creek Tower
As you probably know, Burj Khalifa is the tallest tower in the world, and the masterpiece of Emaar Properties in Dubai. Now, this giant real estate developer is constructing another architectural marvel on Dubai Creek Harbour. Here are some of the amazing facts about two of Dubai’s most incredible towers shinning above the clouds…
Burj Khalifa or Dubai Creek Tower?
Burj Khalifa isn’t the only legendary project of Emaar Properties in Dubai. Dubai Creek Harbour is another development of Emaar Properties that will feature the new tallest building in the world, Dubai Creek Tower.
It will compete with Burj Khalifa to become world’s most recognized towers while adding to the richness and magnificence of the city. So, let’s compare the features, attractions, as well as properties in these spectacular buildings.
The height of towers
Dubai Creek Tower is an innovative structure that is aimed to become a new global icon in the 21st century. It is amazing to note that the height of Dubai Creek Tower will surpass that of Burj Khalifa which is the existing superstructure in Dubai!
Here are some more incredible facts that will surprise you!
- Burj Khalifa is 828 meters tall, while Dubai Creek Harbour Tower is expected to surpass this height by approximately 100m. It means that Dubai Creek Tower will be approximately 928 meters tall.
- The construction of Burj Khalifa started in 2004 and ended in 2009. It was opened to the public a year later in 2010. About Dubai Creek Tower, construction started in 2016.
- The construction cost of Burj Khalifa was $ 1.5B, while it is $ 1B for Dubai Creek Tower. Burj Khalifa is a mixed use tower with more living spaces. This is why the cost was higher.
- There are 163 floors in Burj Khalifa. However, the planned structure of Dubai Creek Tower will include 210 floors. The developers have not officially approved the number of floors.
- When it comes to the tallest skyscraper in Dubai, Dubai Creek Tower will overshadow Burj Khalifa. However, the world records of Burj Khalifa are not only for its height, but also for construction and high-rise attractions. For example, Burj Khalifa features the highest nightclubs, restaurants, elevators and observatory decks.
- One of the fascinating facts about Burj Khalifa is that it includes 900 residential units and 304 luxury hotel suites. On the other hand, Dubai Creek Tower will be a tourist hub with its ten highest observation decks that include a pinnacle room. The pinnacle room also includes a 360-degree views of the city.
- The design of Burj Khalifa was inspired from the desert lily. On the contrary, that of Dubai Creek Tower was handpicked by His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- One of the interesting facts about Dubai Creek Tower is that it will feature a stunning light show from its peak as well as a beacon of light. In this way, it competes with the phenomenal light show of Burj Khalifa.
- When it comes to the comparison of the tallest towers in the world, both are gravity-defying buildings that will shine in the skyline of Dubai.
Property type of towers
The Burj Khalifa offers property types of luxury hotels, residential and office spaces for elites. Similarly, the new Dubai Creek Tower will also have restaurants and hotels in its top floors to promote tourism.
Residential properties for rent in Downtown Dubai are available. This areas is home to Burj Khalifa. Creek Tower Plaza and Dubai Square in Dubai Creek Harbour are also designed to similarly redefine the living standards of the area. Thus, if you are interested in investing or renting in the area of Dubai Creek Tower vs Burj Khalifa, there are a lot of options to choose from. Here are the prices for properties…
Rental price comparison
- The yearly rental price for 1BR apartments in Downtown Dubai starts at AED 60,000, while it starts at AED 75,000 per year for Dubai Creek Harbour.
- 2BR apartment for sale in Dubai Creek Harbour starts from AED 110k. However, it starts from AED 80k in Downtown Dubai.
- A 3BR apartment for rent in Dubai Creek Harbour starts from AED 140k yearly. The rental price for a 3BR apartment in Downtown Dubai starts at AED 130k per year.
- Apartments for rent in Burj Khalifa are available as well. The rental price is as low as AED 85k for studio apartments.
Freehold Price Comparison
- About freehold price, 1BR apartment in Downtown Dubai is something between AED 700k and AED 2M. In Dubai Creek Harbour, the freehold price for 1BR apartment ranges between AED 730k and AED 2M.
- You can own a 2BR apartment in Downtown Dubai starting from AED 800k and up to AED 8M. The freehold price of a 2BR apartment in Dubai Creek Harbour starts from AED 1.2M.
- To own a 3BR apartment in Downtown Dubai, you should pay at least AED 2M. The price goes up to AED 15M. You can have the same size apartment in Dubai Creek Harbour for AED 1.8M to AED 4.8M.
- If you are looking for a budget-friendly investment, there are also some luxury apartments for sale in Burj Khalifa that start from AED 1.1M.
Dubai Mall vs Dubai Square
The Dubai Mall is one of the most popular shopping and entertainment destinations in the world. Let’s compare the size, attractions and other features of these leisure destinations.
- You don’t need to revisit your math book to imagine how Dubai Mall is big. The Dubai Mall is equal to over 50 football pitches. While Dubai Square includes a total shopping space of more than 100 football pitches!
- Dubai Mall has more than 1200 stores and service centers as well as 150 luxury shopping and dining spots. However, the number of shops is undefined in Dubai Square, it will surpass the shopping experience with massive retail spaces.
- Dubai Mall boasts a variety of marine life in Underwater Zoo and Dubai Aquarium. On the other hand, Dubai Square will feature a one-of-a-kind virtual reality park.
- As well as shopping and dining, there are plenty of things to do in the Dubai Mall including indoor gaming and sightseeing. Dubai Square will boast a creative hub with its Art Arena to feature cultural experiences. It will display sculptures, statues, art exhibitions as well as live art performances.
- Burj Khalifa offers a large number of things to do for families. There are Reel Cinemas with 22 screens, Ice Rink, Dubai Opera, a VR Park and much more. Dubai Square also will have a VR Park among other attractions including a cineplex, a waterpark and Ice Expedition.
- Some of the restaurants plus 200 more eateries can be found in the Dubai Mall. Dubai Square also offers casual and fine dining spots to enhance the dining experience.
- Currently, the Dubai Mall caters to more than 100 million visitors. Dubai Creek is also expected to increase the number of visitors with its extraordinary experiences.
- Dubai Creek Tower will be easily accessible from Dubai Square. In a similar way, visitors in the Dubai Mall can also opt for Burj Khalifa entry to have a unique sightseeing experience.
Dubai Fountain vs Dubai Creek Plaza
The Dubai Fountain is one of the world’s most popular attractions that rets on the Burj Lake. It is the tallest-performing fountain in the globe with an impressive height of 275 meters that is the equivalent of a 50-storey tower! You can enjoy the stunning show of sound, light and water at Dubai Mall Fountain that is 100% free. The Dubai Fountain is synchronized to popular international tracks and classical Arabic songs.
Compared to this, Creek Plaza will be another show-stopping attraction at the foot of Dubai Creek Tower. There are a number of water fountains spread over 800 sq. m. that is equivalent to the size of Central Park in New York. Dubai Creek Plaza will boast water features, landscaping, and palm trees in a clock-shaped area.
Which is the tallest Dubai Creek Tower vs Burj Khalifa?
The actual height of Dubai Creek Tower is not approved yet, but it is expected to be 100 meters taller than Burj Khalifa. Burj Khalifa is 828 meters high. Thus, the height of Dubai Creek Tower will be around 928 meters or 3044 ft. In the comparison, Dubai Creek Tower will be higher than Burj Khalifa.
Who developed Dubai Creek Tower?
The development of Dubai Creek Tower was undertaken by Emaar Properties. But the structural engineer and architect of this masterpiece is Santiago Calatrava.
What is the cost for construction for Dubai Creek Tower?
The actual cost of construction will be determined after the project is completed. However, the estimated cost of the project is about AED 3.67B that is approximately equal to $1B.
What can you expect from Dubai Creek Tower?
Dubai Creek Tower will absolutely be a thrilling experience for people of Dubai as well as visitors from all around the world. The 360-degree view of the stunning city proves it. Also, the location of Dubai Creek Tower is one of the largest leisure, shopping and dining destinations.
When will Dubai Creek Tower open?
Previously, it was scheduled to open to the public by 2021, but the construction is planned to be completed before Expo 2020.
What is the price of Burj Khalifa tickets?
If you wish to visit the world’s tallest tower, you need to buy Burj Khalifa “At the Top” tickets that start from AED 141. There is also another package for “At the Top Sky” tickets that starts from AED 370. You can see a spectacular picture of Dubai from a height of 555 meters.
What are the Burj Khalifa timings?
The timings for Burj Khalifa at the top are from 08:30 am to 11:30 pm, but the best time to visit is around 06:00 pm. You have the chance to experience the mesmerizing sunset of Dubai!
Where is Dubai Creek Tower located?
Dubai Creek Tower is situated at Dubai Creek Harbour that is just a 15-minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
So, Dubai Creek Tower will be the world’s new tallest tower that will add a new layer of beauty, magnificence and glory to the skyline of this incredible city!