List Of Projects By AQAAR

# Project Name Property Type Development Name Min. Price Completion
1 Ajman One Apartments for sale in Ajman Ajman Corniche AED 476,371 Ready To Move off plan projects
2 Ajman Corniche Residences Apartments for sale in Ajman Ajman Corniche AED 236,100 Ready To Move off plan projects


Rate this agent

Aqaar Properties is a real estate developer headquartered in the city of Ajman, established in 2016 under the supervision of the Ruler of Ajman, Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuami. Showcasing several outstanding developments in its portfolio, Aqaar Ajman aims to reorganize and lead the real estate sector in the emirate while working towards achieving a sustainable infrastructure and a strong economy in the emirate. Here, we will provide a brief overview of Aqaar and its projects. Stay tuned!

Aqaar Properties, an Ambitious Real Estate Developer in Ajman

In 2016, the ruler of Ajman, Sheikh Humaid bin Rashid Al Nuami issued an Emiri Decree and supervised the establishment of Aqaar Properties, a government public corporation in Ajman with the aim of reshaping the emirate’s real estate sector and defining novel standards.

Since its establishment in 2016, Aqaar Ajman has delivered several iconic projects in the emirate and has been quite successful in attracting prospective investors looking for Ajman properties for sale.

Ajman One Residences by AQAAR | Elegant Affordable Apartments in Ajman

Iconic Projects of Aqaar Ajman

Aqaar has played a significant role in improving Ajman’s real estate sector through the construction and delivery of the following developments:

  • Ajman Corniche Residences: Located in the prime waterfront location of Ajman Corniche, the apartments of Ajman Corniche Residences comprise studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom units. Ajman Corniche Residences offers its residents a luxury seaside life enriched with top-notch facilities and stunning sea views.
  • Ajman One Towers: A family-friendly development suitable for small to large families, Ajman One Towers offer an exquisite collection of studio, 1-, 2-, and 3-bedroom apartments. Apartments available for sale at Ajman One Towers are equipped with play areas, gardens, swimming pools, and fully-equipped gyms in addition to featuring 24/7 security. If you are looking for flats for sale in Ajman, Ajman One Towers by Aqaar are among our top suggestions for
  • Orient Towers: Boasting its prestigious location in the sought-after district of Ajman Corniche, Orient Towers by Aqaar Ajman has achieved the hallmarks of architecture and design. These elegant high-rise towers offer a diverse array of studio apartments as well as 1- to 3-bedroom flats.
  • City Towers: If you are looking for affordable flats for sale in Ajman, City Towers are the perfect option for you. In addition to offering 1- to 3-bedroom apartments, the development offers commercial units as well, so if you are looking for offices for sale in Ajman or intend to buy a shop in Ajman, you should definitely consider City Towers by Aqaar Ajman.

All the aforementioned projects are freehold, meaning any individual regardless of their nationality can invest and purchase the properties offered by these developments.

Properties for sale in Ajman Corniche

Dxboffplan Connects You Directly to Aqaar Ajman

Boasting a diverse portfolio of shops, offices, and apartments for sale in Ajman, Aqaar Properties has profoundly contributed to the reshaping of the real estate sector in the Emirate of Ajman. Our team here at Dxboffplan has gathered a thorough list of the finest projects offered by this developer and can secure the best deals for you. Several perks of choosing Dxboffplan to find a suitable property for you include:

  • Direct purchase from the developer
  • 100% free consultation
  • Zero commission fees
  • In-person and online consultation (through WhatsApp)
  • Immediate securing of the property (in 1 minute)
  • Citizenship services

We also offer a wide range of high-end flats for sale in Dubai on our website, so if you want to buy a house in Dubai, don’t forget to browse through!

Callback Request : Ajman One

Ajman Corniche
Ready To Move
Pay 5% Down Payment & Move In & Pay the Remaining 95% in 7 Years Payment Plan

Starting from:


Ajman One

Ajman One has set new standards for contemporary design mixed with all the requirements of a modern lifestyle. Ajman One is a unique destination offering residential, shopping, and leisure amenities within a single development.

Callback Request : Ajman Corniche Residences

Ajman Corniche
Ready To Move
Pay 5% Down Payment & Move In & Pay the Remaining 95% in 7 Years Payment Plan

Starting from:


Ajman Corniche Residences

Ajman Corniche Residences is a freehold development that is situated at the prime location of Ajman, the Ajman Corniche road. Ajman Corniche Residences comprises of seven interlinked towers. The project is an elegant collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments that are thoughtfully designed and masterfully crafted, both inside and out.