Property for Sale in Ajman Corniche

Property for Sale in Ajman Corniche

# Project Name Property Type Min. Price Completion
1 OASIS Tower 1 & 2 Apartments apartments AED 781,602 Ready To Move off plan projects
2 Ajman One apartments AED 476,371 Ready To Move off plan projects
3 Ajman Corniche Residences apartments AED 236,100 Ready To Move off plan projects

Callback Request : OASIS Tower 1 & 2 Apartments

Ajman Corniche
Ready To Move
GJ Real Estate Properties for Sale
Affordable Elegant Apartments in Ajman

Starting from:

AED781,602

OASIS Tower 1 & 2 Apartments

OASIS Tower 1 & 2 apartments in Ajman downtown, UAE, where you can find your dream home in a superb location with high-end facilities. Click here for more information, now.

Callback Request : Ajman One

Ajman Corniche
Ready To Move
AQAAR Properties for Sale
Pay 5% Down Payment & Move In & Pay the Remaining 95% in 7 Years Payment Plan

Starting from:

AED476,371

Ajman One

Ajman One has set new standards for contemporary design mixed with all the requirements of a modern lifestyle. Ajman One is a unique destination offering residential, shopping, and leisure amenities within a single development.

Callback Request : Ajman Corniche Residences

Ajman Corniche
Ready To Move
AQAAR Properties for Sale
Pay 5% Down Payment & Move In & Pay the Remaining 95% in 7 Years Payment Plan

Starting from:

AED236,100

Ajman Corniche Residences

Ajman Corniche Residences is a freehold development that is situated at the prime location of Ajman, the Ajman Corniche road. Ajman Corniche Residences comprises of seven interlinked towers. The project is an elegant collection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom Apartments that are thoughtfully designed and masterfully crafted, both inside and out.

Property for Sale in Ajman Corniche

5/5 - (1 vote)

Properties for sale in Ajman Corniche

Ajman Corniche is a place where endless beaches, as well as warm, sunny days, make your days even more pleasant – nothing is comparable to living right on the stunning beaches of the Arabian Gulf. Step out your apartment and enjoy a day relaxing on the shore with family and friends, swimming in the turquoise waters, building sandcastles with the kids, or only strolling along the corniche. Here, you have the freedom to do anything if you choose to do so.

This unique waterfront lifestyle is exclusively made for those who prefer a lifestyle that is beyond ordinary—only for you. This is an amazing place where you can enjoy the lifestyle of your dreams, as well as a brighter future.

Properties for sale in Ajman Corniche

Amenities

Amenities at Ajman Corniche Residences will include:

  • Health clubs
  • Steam room, Sauna, and Jacuzzi
  • Swimming Pool and relaxation area
  • Children playgrounds and pavilion

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST