Bayz at Business Bay
Own stylish apartments in Business Bay! Pay only 30% during construction and move in next 6 month, & the rest 70% in post handover (pay 1% every month). Bayz by Danube is stunningly fully furnished apartment overlooking to Meydan, Burj Khalifa & Business Bay with world class amenties and offering 7 years payment plan for only 10% down payment.
Project Photo Gallery
Bayz by Danube Properties
Bayz by Danube is a residential apartment project offering the lowest rates in Business Bay with a very flexible payment plan. The fully-furnished apartments are set at the forefront of Dubai’s business and trading hub, providing the best connection in the heart of the global city. The homes are ideal for young bachelors and business professionals who find convenience in being living within the metropolis.
The entrance of Bayz by Danube apartments welcomes you to a magnificent hall with pigeon marble and superb wood grain finishes that complement its choice and classic furniture fit-outs. Come home to living spaces equipped with chic modular kitchens, bathrooms with exquisite Spanish tiles and rooms with Italian finishes from Milano. Enjoy the best upscale amenities which include a swimming pool, kids’ play area, barbecue deck, health club, and sauna & steam among others.
The stunning residences also allow you to admire breathtaking views of the opulent Dubai Canal and Burj Khalifa from your balcony. Surrounding Bayz by Danube apartments are schools, lush green parks, retail centers and even a Reel Cinema for your leisure and entertainment needs.
Prices for a studio unit in Bayz by Danube start at AED 661,000 with a 7 years payment plan, for only 10% down payment, you can already live the dream of an upscale lifestyle in the midst of the metropolis. The payment plan for Bayz by Danube also comes with an interesting post-handover option making the homes elegant yet budget-friendly.
- Swimming pool
- Children’s Pool Area
- Barbeque Area
- Health club
- Sauna Steam
- Retail Shops
- Reel Cinemas
- Green Parks
|1st Installment||Down Payment||10%|
|2nd Installment||Installment Till Completion (March 2021)||20%|
|3rd Installment||70 Months Post Completion||70%|
Bayz Brochure and Floor Plans
Bayz Price Range
- Studio Apartment for sale in Bayz by Danube Properties at Business Bay
- Size from - to (Sqft.)407.20 Sqft.
- Price from - to (AED)661,000
- 1BR Apartment for sale in Bayz by Danube Properties at Business Bay
- Size from - to (Sqft.)544.33 Sqft.
- Price from - to (AED)1,158,000
- 2BR Apartment for sale in Bayz by Danube Properties at Business Bay
- Size from - to (Sqft.)1148.72 Sqft.
- Price from - to (AED)1,387,000
- 3BR Apartment for sale in Bayz by Danube Properties at Business Bay
- Size from - to (Sqft.)1349.47 Sqft.
- Price from - to (AED)1,602,000