Shoumous Properties

List Of Projects By Shoumous Properties

# Project Name Property Type Development Name Min. Price Completion
1 Sharjah Garden City Villas (Phase II) Villas for sale in Sharjah Sharjah Garden City AED 999,999 Q4 2022
2 Sharjah Garden City Villas Villas for sale in Sharjah Sharjah Garden City AED 2,800,000 Ready To Move off plan projects

Shoumous Properties

Rate this agent

Shoumous Properties

Shoumous Properties is a brain-child of an enigmatic conglomerate between AlBatha Real Estate Group and MAG group, two very main-stream and major development firms in the region. Shoumous, though a joint partnership prodigy, has turned out to be a very established development venture on its own. Preserving its spot as one of the leading developers in Emirate of Sharjah, Shoumous takes pride in delivering major projects within the Sharjah region and emerging to popularity with its distinct and unique style and infrastructure infused in within its projects. Since the venture is a relatively newer one operating just since 2015, there are not many projects to be mentioned as successful past projects by the developer. However, one of the popular and appreciated past projects Shoumous Properties achieved would be:

Sharjah Garden City Villas | Shoumous Properties

Shoumous Residential Complex

Shoumous Residential Complex is a residential community in Sharjah consisting of property land plots that people can purchase and build their homes in. Apart from complete autonomy to the buyers, Shoumous Residential Complex has also emerged out as one of the four development firms in Sharjah providing freehold property space following a serviced format facility to residents and investors.

Sharjah Garden City

Sharjah Garden City, as the name implies is a beautiful and luscious green residential complex on Maliha Road Sharjah. This immaculately designed residential community is definitely the first of its kind with a massive area of around 10,000 sq ft. This gated and secured community comprises of 82 residential villas targeted to be completed by 2019. Engineered by the bespoke maestros ‘Darwish Engineering’ in the town, the interiors of the all the villas hold a conventional Arabic feel to them reflecting the essence of the medieval middle-eastern culture in every intricate detail of the house. A commodious living area with 5 bedrooms and a dedicated guest house provides the residents with plenty of space and freedom to adorn and manage their houses as per their will.

Sharjah Garden City Residential Villas

Callback Request : Sharjah Garden City Villas (Phase II)

Sharjah Garden City Q4 2022
Shoumous Properties
Pay 10% On Booking with 1% Monthly Installments till Handover

Starting from:


Sharjah Garden City Villas (Phase II)

Sharjah Garden City phase II is an artfully built complex comprising 2,3, 4 and 5-bedroom modern-styled villas with only 10% booking fee and a monthly payment of only 1%. These magnificent villas are situated at Sharjah City Garden offers a variety of world-class amenities.

Callback Request : Sharjah Garden City Villas

Sharjah Garden City
Ready To Move
Shoumous Properties
20% Down Payment & 80% Over 5 years after Handover

Starting from:


Sharjah Garden City Villas

Move in to luxury villas in Sharjah Garden City Villas comprising of 82 spacious 5BR Villas in a gated community of Sharjah Garden City. Book for only 20% and pay the rest 80% in 5 years post handover with interest free.