North Cyprus is a modern island in an ideal location and facilitated with the latest educational, healthcare, and entertainment services that attract foreign people from around the world to get visas and travel or live there easily. And when you are here, I guess you are interested in getting a visa, so you should consider that one of the best ways you can get your goal is by buying a property in this country. If it seems interesting to you, do not waste time, keep reading and learn more about the required documents to buy a property and obtain North Cyprus Residency visa.
Why should I buy a home in North Cyprus to get a residency visa?
As you might know, there are different ways you can use to get a North Cyprus residency visa, like investing in one of the below four investment opportunities:
- Residential properties.
- Commercial real estate.
- Shares of Cypriot companies.
- Shares of Cypriot investment funds.
But the first option is the most popular one, because if you choose to buy a modern home in Iskele or any other North Cyprus cities, you will benefit from various benefits, such as:
- It is one of the fastest and easiest ways you can try to get permanent residence in an EU country.
- It takes about 2 months to complete the residency process and issue the card.
- In this way, you can get Cyprus permanent residence for yourself and your family, including spouses, children with an age of up to 25 years old, and even parents.
- You can apply for Cyprus permanent residency or Cypriot citizenship with the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
- There is no relocating to Cyprus needed for this type.
What are the required documents you need to buy a property and get a North Cyprus residency permit?
Now that you know about the advantages of buying home in North Cyprus, whether among Famagusta luxurious houses for sale or any other city, it is time to go deeper and find out more about the terms and conditions you should obey to get a North Cyprus residency visa by buying a property, such as:
- The original and translation of the birth certificate with the seal of the Ministry of Justice and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Letter of non-submission with the seal of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- National card
- Eight passport photos
- Translation and original document of marriage, divorce, and child custody or spouse’s death certificate with the seal of Justice and Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Property purchase documents such as invitation letters, contracts, and pre-contract must be at last sent 30 days after payment of the reservation fee.
- If you ask for residency in Cyprus before the delivery date of the property, you should lease a property at least for one year, and it is your responsibility to pay for it. Only the seller company will accept this item if you buy a property with more than three bedrooms.
- People over 18 years old, should deposit $10,000 for 30 days in Cyprus banks to receive a printout of the account and show their financial capacity to the Northern Cyprus Immigration Office. And this amount is about 5000 dollars per year for people under 18 based on the diagnosis of the immigration police, which will be freed in both cases after 30 days, and the person’s international bank card is also issued. Pay attention, you can not receive any money from that account during this period, and some banks might still keep 200 or 500 dollars in the account after these 30 days.
- Before issuing and registering the single-page property document, you should renew your North Cyprus residency in this way each year.
- You must stay in Northern Cyprus for at least 30 days, but you can leave after the blood test results and return to Cyprus when the card is reissued.
- Note, if your time in Northern Cyprus to obtain a residence permit is limited, the timings of the Bank, the Tapu Office, and the Immigration Police can be determined in advance, so you must appear according to the specified schedule.
- If you are an Iranian customer, you can only open your bank account on Capital Bank of Northern Cyprus before receiving the residence card, which requires a prior appointment, and it is normally 40 days after contacting the bank.
- Also, each person should pay an extra 1000 dollars during this process for additional documents, including blood test, letter of approval, contract stamp, contract registration, immigration tax, directory sheet, etc.
Dxboffplan helps you get a North Cyprus residency permit in a short time!
When you are here, it seems you read the above text and know about the required documents to buy a property and obtain North Cyprus Residency visa. So, if you are interested in buying a home in North Cyprus and getting your residency visa in a short time, do not waste time, and contact us here at Dxboffplan to help you find your dream home at an affordable price. Here, I should add that our professional agents are ready 24/7 to answer all your questions and consult you online and for free to make the best deal whether in Cyprus or among the best UAE off-plan homes.