If you are looking for a one-stop-shop for government services in Dubai, you have to head to Al Twar Center. In this article, we have provided all the information you need about this utility center. This center is where you can benefit from a variety of government services. If you are with us by the end of this article, you will get complete information about the services available in this center and the facilities provided there.
What is Al Twar Center?
Are you a traveler who wants to spend more time in UAE but do not know how to renew your visit visa? First, read all details of UAE visit visa renewal, then go to Al Twar Center and access all services you need. Generally speaking, there are four municipal sub-centers in Dubai, Al Twar, Al Manara, Al Kifaf, and Hatta. In these places, you will benefit from different government services, such as work permits, medical applications, renewal of visas, tenancy contracts, or any other government services as a UAE resident.
Also, I should add that Al Twar Center was built after the Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum order to provide all government services under the roof and make everything easier for citizens.
Why do UAE citizens go to Al Tawar Center, Dubai?
If you have previously bought a great home in Dubai and now try to get permits and requests asked by the municipality, you should know that Al twar Center is the perfect place to do this work under one roof. This center is one of the most popular Dubai Municipality sub-centers, which consists of different sections, such as:
● Ministry of Human Resources/ Tasheel in Al Twar Center:
The first section is the Ministry of Human Resources/ Tasheel, which specifically works on labor-related processes to simplify everything for UAE employees and employers. It means if you are a new expat who invested in Dubai’s best development and looking for a job in a company, you will benefit from Tasheel services, such as
- Asking for an electronic work permit application or submitting your electronic one.
- Typing a letter for a new job opportunity
- Electronic work permit renewal
- Online cancellation
- Electronic pre-approval type for work permit application
● Amer/ General Directory of Residency and Foreign Affairs in Al Twar Center:
Do you want to get a Dubai residence visa? This center is one of the best places, where you can access all services you need to get residence visas and entry permits to Dubai. The Amer Centre is a part of the Al Twar building, where you will benefit from different Dubai residency visa services under the control of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs, such as:
- Government companies
- Private companies
● Dubai Courts (Notary Public- personal status- Affiliate) in Al Twar Center:
Access to legal services for residents, citizens, and visitors is the primary goal of the city’s courts. The services provided by Notary Public Department Al Twar Center include:
- Notarising and signing contracts
- Attestation of legal notices, Power of Attorney, non –Muslim Wills
- Certification of marriage contracts by approved Churches in Dubai
- Other attestation services
● Directorate General of Dubai Civil Defense- Dubai in Al Twar Center:
Generally speaking, the Al Twar Dubai Civil Defense offers 52 services by highly skilled staff who are responsible for the security, safety, and enhancing the citizens’ life quality, such as:
- Issuance of letters related to Civil Defense
- Annual issuance and renewal of company licenses in smart systems
- Issuance of licenses from Civil defense and PRO’s Card
● Dubai Health Authority in Al Twar Center:
The exclusive licensing authority for healthcare professionals who exhibit the required skills and have the qualifications necessary to provide medical services to residents in Dubai is the Dubai Health Authority (DHA). Medical fitness applications, essential for work and residency permits, are one of the responsibilities of the Dubai Health Authority in the UAE. This section provides different services at Al Twar center, Dubai, such as typing services for a new residency visa medical application and renewal of an old one.
● Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship in Al Twar center:
This center has another section, which especially works on the UAE legal identity requirements for individual and government authorities. The Identity and Citizen offered some services, such as typing a new Emirates ID application, or a renewal ID application.
● Dubai Economy in Al Twar center:
As its name implies, this section works on all facilities related to commercial laws and consists of staff who can fluently speak several languages. As a customer, be sure that you can trust this parts expert and its various parts, such as the Inspection Section. Also, I should add that you can direct all your inquiries related to the commercial laws to Dubai’s Economy sector and benefit from their other advantages, such as:
- Brand renewal and reservation
- Renewing and issuing initial approvals that are necessary to complete processes in other government departments
- Amendments and licensing
- Cancellation of the license to close the company
- Issuance of business license.
● Ejari section in Al Twar Center:
If you like to live in this city but do not have enough money to buy a modern apartment in Dubai, you can rent one with a lower fund. And this Al Twar section provides all Dubai-regulated tenancy contract services. Ejari ensures that all private rental contracts in the city are drafted in a legally binding government-approved format. The services that Al Tabu Real Estate Trustee Services provide Ejari and other services by the Dubai land Departments at Al Twar Center include:
- Canceling lease contracts
- Rental contracts confirmation( Ejari)
- Title deed issuance
- Issuance of plans related to units or buildings
- Amendments to property data (for landlords)
- Registration of rent disputes (invalid or preliminary)
- Property evaluation (only apartments, offices, and shops)
- Issuing ownership documents instead of stolen or lost documents
What are other institutions in Al Twar Center, Dubai?
If you think that the centers in this building were the centers we introduced to you above, you’re wrong because there are still several other government institutions in the Al Twar Center that we’ve listed for you below.
- Executive Optics
- Dubai Corporation for ambulance services
- Etisalat-Emirates Telecommunication Group
- General pension and social security Authority (GPSSA)
- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA)
- Road and Transport Authority (RTA)
- Immigration and Typing Center
Does Al Twar Center Dubai provide any E-Services?
The answer is yes. While this center has a large building where you can access various municipality services in person, it also offers online services, called E-services on the official website of Al Twar Center, such as:
- Directorate General of Dubai Civil Defense
- Dubai courts ( Notary Public)
- UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- Dubai Economy
- Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship
- Real Estate Services Trustees
What are the working hours of Al Twar center’s different sections?
If you are not a fan of E-services and prefer to go to the center and do what you want in person, first check the below chart and see the opening and closing times of the section you need.
|7:00 am to 2:30 pm closed on Saturday
|7:30 am to 2:30 pm closed on Saturday
|Immigration and Typing Center
|7:30 am to 7:30 pm closed on Saturday
|8:00 am to 7:30 pm closed on Saturday
|Road and Transport Authority
|7:30 am to 8:00 pm closed on Saturday.
|7:30 am to 8:30 pm | 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (Saturday)
|Real Estate services Trustee
|7:30 am to 8:00 pm| 8:00 am to 2:00 pm (Saturday)
|8:00 am to 4:30 pm | 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Dxboffplan explained all the details of Al Twar Center!
Thank you for accompanying us until the end of this article. As you can see in this article, we have examined the Al Twar Center and the services provided there. So, if you are thinking about moving to Dubai and investing in UAE’s best off-plan projects, you should not be worried about the difficulty of office work because you can do all of them together under one roof in one day. Also, I should add that our professional real estate agents are always ready 24/7 to answer all your questions online and through the site and help you make the best purchase at the most affordable price.
frequently asked questions
Al Twar’s center location is in the Al Twar area. The complete address is Al Nahafa Road, next to Al Qusais metro station, Al Twar area.
You will not pay for entering the building. If you receive a service in any of the centers, you must pay for it.
You can contact this center for general information using +971 4 283 8800 phone number.
Al Twar Center is one of the most famous places in Dubai, where you can access Amer service courtesy of the General Directorate of Reside.