Starting from:

AED 948,888
Pay 10% Down Payment & Pay The Remaining 90% in 63 Months Payment Plan Scenic Views of The Park

Warda

Warda at Town Square Dubai

Warda is a mid-rise residential apartment in Town Square Park, surrounded with lush environment and situated near shops, restaurants and leisure places

Warda Overview

Starting Price AED 948,888
Price Per Sqft from AED 520
Area from 1826 Sqft
Type Apartments
Bedrooms 2BR 3BR
Location Town Square Dubai
Developer Nshama Property Developer Dubai
Developer Projects 34
Est. Completion Ready To Move
Views 6.7k
Views Dubai

Warda by NSHAMA

Warda is a mid-rise apartment tower by Nshama located right inside the Town Square Park of Town Square Dubai. The residences boast of scenic park views, and cafes and retail areas just right at your front door. The area is surrounded by green trails, perfect for jogging or running around the breathtaking community. The apartment is in close proximity to the outdoor Reel Cinema and a luxurious hotel and spa. Residents can easily access nearby hospitals, schools and sports areas in the beautiful neighborhood of Town Square Dubai.  Exactly situated at the intersection of Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road, Warda is just 22 minutes away from Al Maktoum International Airport and the Dubai Mall. The community will also be well-connected via Etihad Rail and several bus connections. Warda offers 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom arrangements suitable for every family’s needs.

Warda by Nshama | Premier Mid-rise Residences in Town Square Park

Accessibility Features

  • 21mins to DWC Airport
  • 20 mins to Burj Al Arab
  • 10 mins to Arabian Ranches
  • 22 mins to Downtown Dubai
  • 22 mins to Dubai Mall
  • 30 mins to Dubai Int’l Airport
  • 20 mins to Dubai Expo 2020
  • 22 mins to Burj Khalifa

Warda by Nshama | Premier Mid-rise Residences in Town Square Park

Amenities

  • Spa
  • Swimming pool
  • Gym, Jogging Track, and Biking Trails
  • Skate Parks
  • Covered underground parking
  • Basketball Court, Tennis Court, and Football Field
  • Retails
  • Restaurants
  • Community Gardens
  • Nearby Hospital, and School

Payment Plan

Installment Milestone Payment (%)
1st Installment Down Payment 10%
2nd Installment 45 Days From Booking Date 10%
3rd Installment 6 Months From Booking Date 5%
4th Installment 9 Months From Booking Date 5%
5th Installment 12 Months From Booking Date 5%
6th Installment 15 Months From Booking Date 5%
7th Installment 18 Months From Booking Date 5%
8th Installment 21 Months From Booking Date 5%
9th Installment 24 Months From Booking Date 5%
10th Installment 27 Months From Booking Date 5%
11th Installment 30 Months From Booking Date 5%
12th Installment 33 Months From Booking Date 5%
13th Installment 36 Months From Booking Date 5%
14th Installment 39 Months From Booking Date 5%
15th Installment 45 Months From Booking Date 5%
16th Installment 51 Months From Booking Date 5%
17th Installment 57 Months From Booking Date 5%
18th Installment 63 Months From Booking Date 5%

Warda Price Range

  • 2BR Apartments For sale in Warda by Nshama Property Developer Dubai at Town Square Dubai
  • 2BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    1826 Sqft
  • Price from - to (AED)
    948,888
  • 3BR Apartments For sale in Warda by Nshama Property Developer Dubai at Town Square Dubai
  • 3BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    2924 Sqft
  • Price from - to (AED)
    1,550,888
The sizes & prices above may not be updated. To get updated sizes & prices, click here.

Warda Location Map

Loading map...
This location in the map may not be exact. To get exact location, click here

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST