Starting from:

AED 948,888
Only 10% Down Payment & Remaining 90% in 3 Years Post Handover Payment Plan

Jenna

Jenna at Town Square Dubai

Jenna by Nshama is a stylish apartment building in Town Square Dubai, featuring stunning views of the Central Park. It offers 1, 2 and 3-bedroom arrangements. Providing an exceptional balance between tranquility, recreation as well the privacy of the families residing within.

Jenna Overview

Starting Price AED 948,888
Price Per Sqft from AED 520
Area from 1826 Sqft
Type Apartments
Bedrooms 2BR 3BR
Location Town Square Dubai
Developer Nshama Property Developer Dubai
Developer Projects 34
Est. Completion Ready To Move
Views 1.6k
Views Dubai

Jenna by NSHAMA

Jenna by Nshama is the third apartment development in Town Square Dubai and the first to be launched at the development’s main square. The tower features apartments with soothing glazed porcelain floors, built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathrooms, open-plan or closed kitchen and, spacious living and dining areas that allow natural light. The premier apartments of Jenna by Nshama will offer 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments overlooking Central Park, which is Town Square’s main feature. The apartment’s location is nestled amid lush green spaces, exactly at the intersection of Al Qudra Road and Emirates Road. The prime location of Jenna by Nshama is just 21 minutes away from the Al Maktoum International Airport and 22 minutes away from the Dubai Mall.

Jenna by Nshama | Stylish Apartments in Town Square Dubai

Accessibility features

  • 21mins to DWC Airport
  • 20 mins to Burj Al Arab
  • 10 mins to Arabian Ranches
  • 22 mins to Downtown Dubai
  • 22 mins to Dubai Mall
  • 30 mins to Dubai Int’l Airport
  • 20 mins to Dubai Expo 2020
  • 22 mins to Burj Khalifa

Jenna by Nshama | Stylish Apartments in Town Square Dubai

Amenities

  • Spa
  • Swimming pool
  • Gym, Jogging Track, and Biking Trails
  • Skate Parks
  • Covered underground parking
  • Basketball Court, Tennis Court, and Football Field
  • Retails
  • Restaurants
  • Community Gardens
  • Nearby Hospital and School

Jenna by Nshama | Stylish Apartments in Town Square Dubai

Payment Plan

Installment Milestone Payment (%)
1st Installment Down Payment 10%
2nd Installment 45 Days From Booking Date 10%
3rd Installment 6 Months From Booking Date 5%
4th Installment 9 Months From Booking Date 5%
5th Installment 12 Months From Booking Date 5%
6th Installment 15 Months From Booking Date 5%
7th Installment 18 Months From Booking Date 5%
8th Installment 21 Months From Booking Date 5%
9th Installment 24 Months From Booking Date 5%
10th Installment 27 Months From Booking Date 5%
11th Installment 30 Months From Booking Date 5%
12th Installment 33 Months From Booking Date 5%
13th Installment 36 Months From Booking Date 5%
14th Installment 39 Months From Booking Date 5%
15th Installment 45 Months From Booking Date 5%
16th Installment 51 Months From Booking Date 5%
17th Installment 57 Months From Booking Date 5%
18th Installment 63 Months From Booking Date 5%

Jenna Price Range

  • 2BR Apartments For sale in Jenna by Nshama Property Developer Dubai at Town Square Dubai
  • 2BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    1826 Sqft
  • Price from - to (AED)
    948,888
  • 3BR Apartments For sale in Jenna by Nshama Property Developer Dubai at Town Square Dubai
  • 3BR
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    1868 Sqft
  • Price from - to (AED)
    1,734,888
The sizes & prices above may not be updated. To get updated sizes & prices, click here.

Jenna Location Map

Loading map...
This location in the map may not be exact. To get exact location, click here
Nshama Property Developer Dubai Callback Request  Chat on WhatsApp  Chat on WhatsApp
FARZANEH SAMIEH SUZAN FATEMEH ELHAM
Request a Meeting
NASSER FARZANEH FATEMEH SUZAN SAMIEH

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST