Dubai Wharf is one of the best contemporary luxury apartments by leading developer Dubai Properties
. The project is a mix-used development set within Dubai Creek
that features high-quality luxury apartments. Dubai Wharf has 594 residential units and about 150 retail, dining and entertainment units on the ground floor and first floor. The residences also feature ample car parking spaces at the basement level. Dubai Wharf’s residences are available in studio, one, two, and three-bedroom apartments that will all feature deluxe surfaces with high-quality porcelain ceramic tiles, wooden doors, and marble and granite topped work surfaces and vanity counters.
Dubai Wharf Key Features
- Dubai Wharf is located in Dubai’s first Creek-side mixed-use master development between old and new Dubai.
- Offers studios and 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments.
- Studio ranges between 562 - 661 sq.ft.
- 1-bedroom ranges between 992 - 1,062 sq.ft.
- 2-bedroom ranges between 1,219 - 1,360 sq.ft.
- 3-bedroom ranges between 1,791 - 1,890 sq.ft.
- Direct access to the historic Dubai Creek.
- Close proximity to educational & healthcare institutions.
- Two floors of retail spaces alongside the promenade.
- State-of-the-art gym, fitness centers, retail spaces, restaurants, kids play area, swimming pool and green spaces for relaxed living.
- Set in between 3.8 km of promenade walkways and landscaped features along the Dubai Water Canal.
- Marina with mooring and access points connecting directly to Dubai Creek.
- Walking distance from Palazzo Versace hotel and Al Jaddaf metro station.
- Secure underground car parking.
- Ready to move in.
Dubai Wharf Nearby Places
- Dubai International Airport - 10 Minutes
- Deira City Centre - 13 Minutes
- Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed road - 10 Minutes
- Al Jadaf Marine Station - 10 Minutes
- Dubai Festival City Mall - 8 Minutes
- Downtown Dubai - 10 Minutes
Dubai Wharf Payment Plan
|1st Installment||Signing Date||5%|
|2nd Installment||On Handover||15%|
|3rd Installment||15 March 2019||8%|
|4th Installment||15 September 2019||8%|
|5th Installment||15 March 2020||8%|
|6th Installment||15 September 2020||8%|
|7th Installment||15 March 2021||8%|
|8th Installment||15 September 2021||8%|
|9th Installment||15 March 2022||8%|
|10th Installment||15 September 2022||8%|
|11th Installment||15 March 2023||8%|
|12th Installment||15 September 2023||8%|