Starting from:

AED 0
Offering a comfortable life for families with its privileges Suitable For Turkish Citizenship

Luxera Meydan Apartments

Luxera Meydan Apartments at Bağcılar

If you like to buy a property in a location with high social, cultural, and economic levels and achieve high investment returns, continue reading. Here, I will introduce the Luxera Meydan apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul, where you can find 242 apartments in two towers and a two-story shopping mall. For more details about these units, keep reading.

Luxera Meydan Apartments Overview

Starting Price AED 0
Price Per Sqft from AED 0
Area from - Sqft
Type Apartments
Bedrooms 1+1 2+1
Location Bağcılar
Developer Turkey
Developer Projects 196
Est. Completion Ready To Move
Views 49
Views Istanbul

Luxera Meydan project where roads and dreams connect.

As you previously read, the Luxera project is a perfect case for both investments and accommodation purposes. There, you can choose your favorite property for sale in Istanbul among 242 apartments, and 50 stores. The apartments vary in different types of 1+1 to 3+1 floor plans with different options of personalized payment plans. For example; you can pay 25 percent of the payment first and the remaining 75 percent in 30 months.

One of the greatest advantages of this spacious project is that the floor height of the Luxera Meydan project is determined as 3.10 cm, which means you can enjoy living within the high ceiling and window samples of the new generation architecture in this apartments. And finally, if you are among people who look for an airy and green living space, this project will be an exciting one for you.

The Luxera Meydan Apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul

The Luxera Meydan Apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul

The unique location of Luxera Meydan units in the center of Istanbul

If you like to buy an apartment for sale in Istanbul, location is one of the most important points that you have to consider. Fortunately, the Luxera Meydan apartments are located in a superb position in Bagcilar that connects the bus express and the “TEM” ring road. It means as a resident of this project you will be close to three important metro lines, such as:

  • Yeni Kabi – Mahmoud Bey – Bati Shaheer metro line
  • Mahmoud B – Bati Shaheer metro line
  • Kabatash – Majidiyeh Koy – Mahmoud Bey metro line

Also, thanks to Tem and Basin Express roads, apartment owners can easily access the metro buses and minibus alternatives.

Here, I have to add that the Luxera Meydan project is surrounded by schools, hospitals, shopping centers and transportation opportunities, and you can find the most popular shopping centers, the widest university campuses, and the best hospitals near it. Among the most important places near this place, I can mention Ataturk International Airport– 7 min, and Taksim – 30 min.

The Luxera Meydan Apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul

The Luxera Meydan project, a great opportunity with high-level facilities!

As you read above, this project is one of the best options among the Bagcilar apartments, where you can search to find your favorite unit in Istanbul. But more than its superb location and great feature, there you can access several high-level and world-class facilities such as:

  • 24 hour Security
  • Cafe
  • Concierge
  • Fitness Center
  • Generator
  • Generator
  • Landscaping
  • Parking Garage
  • Sauna
  • Security Cameras
  • Security Gate

The Luxera Meydan Apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul

Wh Dxboffplan!

Previously, you read about one of the best projects in Istanbul, where you can search and find your dream home. Now, if you decide to buy one of the Luxera Meydan apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul, contact us at dxboffplan.com. Remember that we are here to find you the best offers at the best price on the market. Also, you will benefit from our exclusive client services such as:

  • Direct purchase from the developer
  • 100% free consultation
  • Zero commission fees
  • In-person and online consultation (through WhatsApp)
  • Immediate securing of the property
  • Citizenship services

The Luxera Meydan Apartments in Bagcilar, Istanbul

Luxera Meydan Apartments Price Range

  • 1+1 Apartments For sale in Luxera Meydan Apartments by Turkey at Bağcılar
  • 1+1
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    Sqft
  • Price from - to
    Ask for Price
  • 2+1 Apartments For sale in Luxera Meydan Apartments by Turkey at Bağcılar
  • 2+1
  • Size from - to (Sqft.)
    Sqft
  • Price from - to
    Ask for Price
The sizes & prices above may not be updated. To get updated sizes & prices, click here.

Luxera Meydan Apartments Location Map

Loading map...
This location in the map may not be exact. To get exact location, click here

REGISTER YOUR INTEREST