Al Satwa Plot (Phase 4) by Meraas Holding
Al Satwa, as most people residing within the region and aware of and would agree with, is invariably one of the oldest residential areas in the UAE. Located behind the major skyscrapers of the country on Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Satwa stands firm as a living ground for so many expatriates, locals, as well as commercial businesses alike. Meraas Holding, the craftsmen behind this old town district has recently come up with the revolutionary idea of reconstructing, refurbishing and redesigning Al Satwa and renovating it with all the upgraded and newer facilities the city has encountered in order to make this popular, central and much liked district an exemplary location within the city.
As the locality lies so close to the busiest commercial and entertainment street of the country i.e. Sheikh Zayed Road, all the near-by areas should serve as a treat to encounter too. Thus, this project will be a avant-garde maneuver with all things lavish, glitzy and perfection from its extraordinary infrastructure to the premium amenities available around it to being a central convenient location. After Al Satwa’s much looked forward to and much-awaited renovation, this development will rebrand itself as a medium-density, mixed-use freehold development featuring the best set of residential, commercial, hospitality and retail spaces within it. Furthermore, Al Satwa will also entail and incorporate public parks, office spaces and public facilities within this newly developed and refurbished vicinity. Being a project of Meraas Holding, as we all in the region are well aware of, is a true representation of the essence of the Arab world, Meraas Holding has excelled and surpassed as possibly the only quintessentially deep rooted classic Arab styled property development and management company within the region.
- Usage: Residential / Commercial
- Permitted Height: G+8
- Ownership: Freehold
- FAR: 3.5
- Early access is provided upon covering 65% of payment
- Resale is permitted upon covering 50% of payment
- No time limit to construct
- No service charges
- The development follows Dubai Creative Clusters Authority (DCCA) rules and regulations in terms of design & construction
- Dubai Land Department Registration fee is paid equally by the Buyer & the Seller
- Payment plan of Two years:
|Al Satwa||Months from Effective Date|
|On or before Effective Date||4||8||12||16||18||21||24|
|Payment Plan %||20%||10%||10%||10%||15%||10%||15%||10%|
Brochure and Floor Plans
Project Price Range
- Plot Lan for sale in Al Satwa Plot (Phase 4) by Meraas Holding at Al Satwa, Dubai
- Size from - to (Sqft.)Sqft.
- Price from - to (AED)Ask for Price