fe
3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments at Town Square Dubai

Invest luxury 3BR units of Rawda offering a discounted price from AED 1,428,888 with only 10% down payment & pay the remaining balance 90% till 62 months. These amazing ready units are set to give you highest levels of style, serenity, and lifestyle.

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Overview

Starting Price AED 1,428,888
Price Per Sqft from AED 938
Area from1524.06 Sqft.
Type Apartments
Bedrooms 3BR3BR3BR
Location Town Square Dubai
Developer Projects33
Est. CompletionReady To Move
Views1k
City Dubai

3BR Apartment In Rawda Apartments By Nshama Property Developer At Town Square

The 3BR units of Rawda are set to give you highest levels of style, serenity, and lifestyle. The incredible units of Rawda are apartment units of highest functionality where simplicity is above all else. Rawda is located at Town Square where a highly desirable life is awaiting for you!

Outstanding Features

  • Type: 3BR
  • Size: 1,558 sqft
  • Abundance of natural light
  • Modern architecture
  • World-class amenities
  • Located at one of Dubai’s most wanted locations
  • Easy and flexible payment plan

Rawda II Apartments in Town Square Dubai | NSHAMA Property Developers

Town Square-Where Serenity Lives Forever!

The incredible units of Rawda are located at Town Square. Town Square uniquely blends excellent amenities and incredible connectivity as well as the beauty of Dubai to give you a unique lifestyle. Town Square is among the most wanted areas of Dubai where your ideal lifestyle is born!

Nearby Places:

  • 10 mins to Arabian Ranches
  • 20 mins to Dubai Expo 2020
  • 20 mins to Burj Al Arab
  • 21 mins to DWC Airport
  • 22 mins to Dubai Mall
  • 22 mins to Downtown Dubai
  • 22 mins to Burj Khalifa
  • 30 mins to Dubai International Airport

Rawda Apartments by NSHAMA | Best Residences in Town Square Dubai

Amenities

An abundance of excellent amenities in and around Rawda make it a perfect place for the family to grow. This is an amazing place where the best memories are made!

  • Vida Hotel
  • Restaurants
  • Hospitals
  • Skate parks
  • Town Square Park
  • Outdoor & indoor reel cinemas
  • Swimming pool
  • Retail stores
  • Healthcare clinics
  • Schools
  • Jogging track
  • Community gardens
  • Parking
  • Football field
  • Tennis court

Rawda Apartments by NSHAMA | Best Residences in Town Square Dubai

Rawda Apartments by Nshama at Town Square Park

Payment Plan

InstallmentMilestonePayment (%)
1st InstallmentDown Payment10%
2nd Installment45 Days From Booking Date10%
3rd Installment6 Months from Booking Date8%
4th Installment9 Months from Booking Date8%
5th Installment12 Months from Booking Date8%
6th Installment15 Months from Booking Date8%
7th Installment18 Months from Booking Date8%
8th Installment21 Months from Booking Date8%
9th Installment24 Months from Booking Date8%
10th Installment27 Months from Booking Date8%
11th Installment30 Months from Booking Date8%
12th Installment33 Months from Booking Date8%
13th Installment36 Months from Booking Date8%

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Price Range

The sizes & prices above may not be updated. To get updated sizes & prices, click here.
The sizes & prices above may not be updated. To get updated sizes & prices, click here.

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Location Map

Loading map...
Town Square Dubai
This location in the map may not be exact. To get exact location, click here
This location in the map may not be exact. To get exact location, click here.

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Escrow Account

Bank NOOR BANK P.J.S.C

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Escrow Account

Account Name RAWDA APARTMENTS

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Escrow Account

Account Number 00110962500012

3BR Apartment For Sale in Rawda Apartments Escrow Account

Project No. 1836

Register your interest

Drop in your details below to get a perfectly customized fit for you.

Phone * If you're out of UAE , please add countrycode before phone number!
4 + 12

Not the right property for you?

Drop in your details below to get a perfectly customized fit for you.

If you're out of UAE , please add countrycode before phone number!
3 + 12
Nshama Property Developer Dubai

Callback Request

Callback RequestCall
Chat on WhatsApp WhatsApp
Request a Meeting
dxb-instagram
error: Content is protected !!