Based on statistics, the future of Dubai’s social media businesses in Dubai belongs to women. The data indicate that since 2017 about 3,333 licenses have been issued to trade goods on social media. And the interesting point is that about 2,000 of them have been issued to women, which is about 60 percent. If you want to know more about the future of female social media businesses in Dubai, continue reading.
What are the advantages of Dubai’s business opportunities?
As I mentioned in many articles, Dubai is a great place in the world for working and living. If you are a business person, you know that you can find some benefits in this city, not any other place.
- First of all, Dubai offers tax-free incomes besides incredibly high salaries.
- Also, the demand for social media businesses is rising in Dubai.
- Many businesses in Dubai, try to expand their business through social media platforms like Facebook, etc.
- There are many social media business opportunities for women who have a Trader License in Dubai.
What is it like to work in Dubai’s social media business?
According to the data shown by the Department of Economic Development, since 2017, 3,333 licenses have been issued to trade goods through social media. Two interesting points are that 72 percent of the whole number of licenses (2,420) were issued for UAE nationals, and 60 percent of them have been for women. Based on Nada Nader, team leader for DED Trader claim, Dubai’s social media business improved after the increasing number of trader Licenses. It will affect consumer trust in shopping for products or asking for services on social media.
A trader License in Dubai will cause membership in the Dubai Chamber that helps import and export and displays products at consumer points of sale. Other benefits of a Trader License include:
- eliminating any obstacles for social media users
- improving accountability as well as intellectual property protection
- enhancing consumer confidence
- removing the risk of infringement on the name of a reserved trade or other intellectual property
- A Trade license also guarantees the rights of everyone concerned
- defining the legal accountability of the trader
- Taking part in exhibitions and conferences
- bank facilities (Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Mashreq Bank, and Emirates Islamic)
How can you get a trade license and start a social media business in Dubai?
If you want to get a Trade License in Dubai and you are searching for a great place, I will suggest places like DED Café in Jumeirah, Al Khail Mall Al Quoz, Twasol Businessmen Services, Palm Strip Center, Dxb Businessmen Services, Al Nahda, Khidmaty Government Services Center, The Dubai Mall, Al Nukhba Businessmen Services, Abu Hail, and Tasheel – Al Barsha Mall. Also, remember that these licenses could be just registered under the name of one person. Pay attention, this license will not enable you to open a shop or issue visas while you are responsible for any legal dispute alone.
As you previously read, social media businesses in Dubai are highly popular and lucrative, and you need to apply for a Trader License if you are looking for a social media business. Also, here we are in dxboffolan to find you the best place for living in the whole UAE. On our website, you can find all kinds of properties for sale in UAE, like off-plan properties sale in Dubai. If you have any questions, you can contact our online team 24/7 for free, and we will help you find the best property for sale in the UAE based on your budget and preferences.